EVA LAMINATED GLASS
Contact: +84 909.372.968 hoặc +84 909.967.442
– Clear glass, Tinted glass, Reflective Glass
– Thickness: 6.38mm, 8.38mm, 10.38mm, 11.52mm, 12.38mm, 15.38mm, 17.52mm, 19.38mm …..
– Standard sizes: 1650 × 2140, 1830 × 2440, 2140 × 3300, 2140 × 3660.
– Large size: 2440 × 3660, 3300 × 7000, 3660×12000
– Customize size according to drawing
EVA interlayers were most commonly used for the lamination of photovoltaic (PV) cells due to the
high adhesion levels achieved to silicon PV cells. The material is also highly malleable around
embedded components such as electrical connections. High adhesion levels can further increase
the edge stability of the interlayer which increases the resistance to delamination and therefore the
durability of the product.
Similar to PVB, EVA is supplied on a roll in varying thicknesses and can be layered to achieve the
required thickness/performance. The glass and interlayers are placed in a vacuum bag and heated
to approximately 120o
C to create the laminated product. Due to the use of a vacuum bag, a hot box
chamber is sometimes used instead of an autoclave. For low volume manufacture, a hot box can be
a relatively low cost entry option making EVA laminated glass the preferred material for smaller and
lower cost fabricators. However, the processed cost is generally similar to PVB laminated glass.