FUSED GLASS 11
Contact: +84 909.372.968 hoặc +84 909.967.442
Colors: Bronze, Grey, Blue, Green and Amber, etc.
Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7.5mm and 8mm etc.
Colors: Clear, bronze, grey, blue, green and amber…
Sizes: 1220x1830mm, 1500x2000mm, 1524x2134mm, 1830x2200mm, 1830x2440mm and 1830x3300mm etc
Fused glass is glass that has been fired in a kiln at a range of high temperatures from 593 °C to 816 °C. There are 3 main distinctions for temperature application and the resulting effect on the glass. Firing in the lower ranges of these temperatures 593–677 °C is called slumping. Firing in the middle ranges of these temperatures 677–732 °C is considered “tack fusing”. Firing the glass at the higher spectrum of this range 732–816 °C is a “full fuse”. All of these techniques can be applied to one glass work in separate firings to add depth, relief and shape.
1) Rich and colorful pattern designs provide unique decorative results: Or obscure and quiet, or sparkling and lively, or serious and elegant, or bold and generous
2) Tangible stereoscopic patterns will never fade.
3) Each distinctive pattern offers a different level of obscuration, providing privacy without sacrificing natural light.
4) Can help to give an impression of space and provides a personalized and timeless effect to all environments.
5) Can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed, etc