Glue Chip PATTERN GLASS
Contact: +84 909.372.968 hoặc +84 909.967.442
Patterned Glass is a translucent patterned glass which allows transmission of daylight, while obscuring visibility of object. It is manufactured by the Roll-Out-Process, whereby a roller imprints the pattern onto the glass surface.
Colors: Bronze, Grey, Blue, Green and Amber, etc.
Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7.5mm and 8mm etc.
Colors: Clear, bronze, grey, blue, green and amber…
Sizes: 1220x1830mm, 1500x2000mm, 1524x2134mm, 1900x2200mm, 1830x2440mm and 2140x3300mm etc
Patterns: Aqualite, Bamboo, Beehive, Canelado, Chinchilla, Crystal, Diamond, Flora, Hishicross, Karatachi, Kasumi, Map, Masterlite, May Flower, Millennium, Mistlite, Morgon II, Nashiji, Rain, Ripple, Silver Bead, Waterfall, Woven etc.
Patterned Glass also named rolled glass, textured glass.
Pattern glass is a kind of one-sided or double-sided surface with a pattern of uneven pavement translucent decorative Glass manufactured, which is a kind of flat glass manufactured by calendering molding through the manufacturing process of single and double roller. Single roller method is to pour liquid glass onto calendering table made of cast steel or cast iron.
1) Rich and colorful pattern designs provide unique decorative results: Or obscure and quiet, or sparkling and lively, or serious and elegant, or bold and generous
2) Tangible stereoscopic patterns will never fade.
3) Each distinctive pattern offers a different level of obscuration, providing privacy without sacrificing natural light.
4) Can help to give an impression of space and provides a personalized and timeless effect to all environments.
5) Can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed, etc