17.52mm toughened laminated glass is consisting of two panes of 8mm toughened glass and interlayered by 1.52mm PVB or SGP, which is a kind of film that adhesive, elasticity and high resistance. Glass and film bonded together, then compressed in autoclave. With the process of lamination, the glass is super strong and high protective against glass breakage
1. Security: 17.52mm toughened laminated glass is high strength, protect people from serious injury against broken glass, meanwhile against violent inbreaking attempts. Because the glass fragments will not fall down to the ground, but stuck onto the film as a whole pieces, stay still before the replacement ready.
2. Sound Proof: The PVB or SGP film has a different density with glass panes, stop the sound transmission. A standard insulated window with one layer of laminated glass would have a sound transmission class of around 32-35, highly improved sound controlling from an ordinary window without laminated glass.
3. UV rays reduction: toughened laminated glass reduces the penetration of UV rays that is harmful to people and objects inside of the house, like furnitures.
4. Fire resistance: The correspondingly configured toughened laminated glass protects against fire or bombardment.
5. Energy saving: toughened laminated glass let light through at the same time reduce heat transmissisn. Specially it was consisted with a reflective glass or low emissivity glass.
6. Decoration: glass panes are classic material, but the different interlayers are real eye-catchers. We can produce toughened laminated glass with silk, metal, feathers, grass, transparent, semi-transparent or opaque films, even printing pictures.
1. Glass roof
2. Glass railings
3. Glass fence
4. Glass facade
5. Glass floor
6. Glass staircase
7. Glass elevator
8. Glass canopy
9. Shopfront glass
10. other glazing applications need security like bank, airport, shopping malls, jewelry counters…..
Maximum size: 8000 mm length
Thickness range: 4mm to 65mm thickness
Color range: transparent, semi-transparent, opaque colors and designs